- If client cancels the trip
- Lifetime Deposits are non-refundable in cash but can be used while booking a new tour.
- No refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun. No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized. Please note that these conditions are subject to change.
- We strongly advise you to purchase trip insurance soon after registering for a trip. In the event that you must cancel your trip due to illness, family crisis or other emergency, this insurance reimburses you for nonrefundable trip costs.
- If Cancelation made by the company
- Your trip won’t be cancelled by us for any reason (beyond weather and natural disaster or other similarly disruptive event that is beyond our control, obviously). Therefore, Sisne Rover reserves the right to cancel any trip even the guaranteed trip due to reasons beyond its control i.e. due to natural disasters, flight cancellation, and consequences of strikes, industrial action, wars, riots, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, or other untoward occurrences. During this we will refund the trip price.
- Please note that we are not responsible if you change in the airline carrier, flight time tables, trouble due to the booking of visas, non-refundable flights, or other fees, loss of earnings, or loss of enjoyment.