Once you Book your trip, we will send you a Booking Confirmation Email with all the necessary details. You can send us your exact travel dates and any other important information that we need to know to make your dream destination memorable and the best of all.
- Since, this is an adventure tour, it requires some flexibility. The day to day itinerary is taken only as a guideline. We cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by International or domestic flights, strikes, Government regulations, weather or natural casualties etc. In such cases, Sisne Rover shall provide suitable alternatives which could be decided upon mutual agreement. If an agreement cannot be made, Sisne Rover shall only be responsible for refunds after deducting the expenses already incurred.
- Your booking will be confirmed by email once we receive your non-refundable deposit of 25% of total cost of the trip within 7 days of confirmation. The balance is due after arriving in Nepal. If there is domestic air ticket in your itinerary, it has to be paid during deposit. If you like, you can also pay the full amount on single transaction at the time of deposit.
Lifetime Deposit Policy
We Sisne Rover understand that travel plan changes and sometimes need to be delayed. Our Lifetime Deposit Policy is designed to protect you from uncertain events that may cause your trip to be cancelled or delayed. If you need to cancel the trip for any reason, your initial deposit will remain securely on our record until you are ready to use it again or pass it on to a friend.
- The Lifetime Deposit is limited to the value of the original deposit. If the deposit requirement for your new tour being booked is higher than your lifetime deposit, then the difference has to be paid to confirm the booking.
- Lifetime deposits are non-refundable in cash but can be used for your next tour with us.
- Lifetime Deposits are transferrable to your friends/family.
- The cost of air tickets will not be included in lifetime deposit.
- If client cancels the trip
- Lifetime Deposits are non-refundable in cash but can be used while booking a new tour.
- No refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun. No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized. Please note that these conditions are subject to change.
- We strongly advise you to purchase trip insurance soon after registering for a trip. In the event that you must cancel your trip due to illness, family crisis or other emergency, this insurance reimburses you for nonrefundable trip costs.
- If Cancelation made by the company
- Your trip won’t be cancelled by us for any reason (beyond weather and natural disaster or other similarly disruptive event that is beyond our control, obviously). Therefore, Sisne Rover reserves the right to cancel any trip even the guaranteed trip due to reasons beyond its control i.e. due to natural disasters, flight cancellation, and consequences of strikes, industrial action, wars, riots, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, or other untoward occurrences. During this we will refund the trip price.
- Please note that we are not responsible if you change in the airline carrier, flight time tables, trouble due to the booking of visas, non-refundable flights, or other fees, loss of earnings, or loss of enjoyment.
How to make a payment?
You can make your payment following either of the methods:
PayPal is the safest and the easiest mode of payment. We will send you an invoice in your email and you can make payment easily online via your PayPal account/ Visa/ Master Card/ American Express/ Discover.
(For PayPal payments, 3% will be levied to you for a online processing fee.)
Account Name: Sisne Rover Trekking P. Ltd
Address: Lakeside -6 Pokhara, Nepal
Account Number: 1201217500458
Account type: Foreign Currency (USD)
Bank Name: NABIL Bank Limited Pokhara Nepal
Swift Code: NARBNPKA
(Bank service charges related to submitting a deposit are the responsibility of the client.)
For further enquiries, please contact us.